|Notice on COVID-19 related
As of April 24, the organizing committee of ICCAS 2020 decided to have the regular conference format for ICCAS 2020. However, if the spread of COVID-19/travel restriction continues, then we may have hybrid conference (on-site + on-line) or may go to fully virtual conference. In any case, all accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings and distributed via IEEE Xplore, Ei Compendex, and SCOPUS.
ICCAS 2020 will be held on October 13~16, 2020 at BEXCO, Busan, Korea. The aim of ICCAS 2020 is to bring together professors, researchers, engineers, and students from worldwide to present their recent works and discuss the state-of-the-art technologies related to control, automation, robotics, and systems.
Call for Papers
ICCAS 2020 consists of ICCAS Classic, which has the same format as before, and ICCAS Focused, which is newly introduced. Attendees of ICCAS 2020 can now enjoy both formats. ICCAS Focused is a kind of single track workshop where many leading researchers get together and share their recent works. ICCAS Focused 2020 consists of three topics:
- Focused Track 1: Network and Multi-agent System
- Focused Track 2: Walking Robots
- Focused Track 3: Automotive Control
Call for Papers for individual tracks can be found by following the above links.
ICCAS Classic 2020 calls for papers regarding the following topics:
- Control Theory
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Industrial Applications of Control
- Civil and Urban Control Systems
- Smart Manufacturing System
- Human-Robot Interactions
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- Process Control Systems
- Bio & Ecological Systems
- Sensors and Actuators
- Machine Vision and Perception
- Control Devices and Instruments
The paper can be submitted to ICCAS Classic, or one of the Focused Track depending on the topics. Please follow the submission instruction. During the conference, all the sessions are open to attendees.
Call for Organized Sessions
If you are interested in organizing a session, you are asked to submit a session proposal through an email to the Program Chair; Hyungbo Shim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hyo-Sung Ahn (email@example.com) including the following.
- Proposed title of the organized session
- Name, affiliation, contact information of organizer(s)
- Summary statement: Describe the motivation and relevance of the proposed session.
- List of participating authors and paper titles: Each session typically consists of six papers because a session is 90 minutes long and each presentation takes 15 min. This format may be altered by the proposer. For example, three presentations of 30 min long, or one 30-min presentation + four 15-min presentations are also acceptable. In the proposal, please describe the structure of the session, and list the participating authors and the tentative titles of their papers.
The session proposal will be briefly reviewed and a Session Code will be issued to the organizer. Then, the organizer should share the Session Code to all participating authors so that they use the code for the submission of their paper.
The session organizer can be multiple. In this case, please choose a corresponding organizer who communicates with the Program Chair of ICCAS.
To ensure the continuity of the program, please note that, at the discretion of the Program Committee, individual papers may be removed from a proposed session and replaced by appropriate contributed papers. The removed paper may be placed into the regular program.
Note: Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, we have extended the deadline as follows. This is the firm deadline and no more extension is possible for the proper operation of the review process.
June 14, 2020:
|Submission due for Organized Session Proposal|
June 20, 2020:
|Submission due for Regular Paper, Invited Paper, and Talk Summary|
|July 10, 2020:||Submission open for Late-breaking Results|
|July 25, 2020:||Submission due for Late-breaking Results|
|July 31, 2020:||Notification of acceptance|
|August 31, 2020:||Submission of final camera-ready papers|